Hermann Missouri has some of the most amazing wineries in the state, and possibly the country. You can visit each winery and sample some of the award-winning wines that have come from our very own beautiful town. Even if you have sampled the wines and seen the sights from each of the different Hermann Missouri wineries, you won’t want to miss the Hermann wine trails that take place throughout the year.
Each wine trail has different reasons to visit. With their own unique flavors and experience to add to each wine, you will not be disappointed. Wine enthusiasts have loved all the different kinds of wine trails offered in Hermann Missouri for many years. There are currently 5 different wine trail events to choose from.
- Berries and BarBQ Wine Trail – This wine trail will tempt your sweet tooth with natural berry flavors and savory BBQ. Your summers are never complete without a Bar-B-Que experience and how can you forget picking berries with the family. On this wine trail you can experience all these and more.
- Holiday Fare Wine Trail – The harvest has just come in and the berries are resting for their winter hibernation. This doesn’t mean that there isn’t a party going on outside the barrels. Food, friends, and choice wine are the highlights of this wine trail including the winter holiday festival atmosphere.
- Say Cheese Wine Trail – Cheese and wine have been a natural pairing tradition through the ages. Hermann Missouri welcomes you to visit each of the different wineries and try out what they have in store. Creative new concoctions are always being made to tempt the taste buds of this wine trail visitor. Luckily, for those in a holiday festive mood, this wine trail runs in accordance with the Kristkindl Markt in Hermann.
- Chocolate Wine Trail – Diamonds may be a girls best friend, but chocolate brings lovers together. During the month of love, February, this wine trail will pair Hermann Missouri’s finest wines with delicious chocolate. Valentine’s sweethearts will not want to miss this occasion.
- Wild Card Wine Trail – What do the wine experts have in mind for this Wild Card event? You’ll have to find out. Each Wild Card Wine Trail pairs the wines from award-winning wineries in the Hermann Missouri area with a mystery ingredient. Check out the schedule to find out what they have created this year.
Click the link to see a list of the Hermann Missouri wine trails