Back Home Again opened in 2004 in historic Hermann, Missouri. The owners, Janet & David moved to the area in 2000. While enjoying careers in sales, the owners wanted something a little more laid back and quaint. Thus, the Back Home Again store was created. Customers can expect both great personal service and unusual gift and decor selections, with a European flair.
Some of their products include:
- Homemade Mixes – Try all the different flavors of muffins and bread from this lively collection.
- Beer Bread – Pop open a bottle of beer and this mix and you’ve got yourself some great beer bread.
- Authentic Steins – Germany is known for its beer and great beer deserves a great vessel. You can even add a Three Stooges Stein to your collection.
- Dish Collections – The selection of bells, ornaments, plates and saucers will be the perfect addition to your collection at home.
- Pre-packaged Dips – Enjoy some smokey onion, spinach artichoke, or any of the unique flavors they offer.
- Wine Candles – After enjoying the taste of wine from our award-winning Hermann Missouri wineries, take in the smell from your own wine candle.
- Socks and Hats – Not your ordinary socks and hats, these treasures will keep your head warm and your feet comfortable.
- Bulk Teas – The smell of tea brewing in the morning is a perfect way to start your day seeing the Hermann Missouri attractions.
- Russian Nesting Dolls – All the way from Russia, Back Home Again offers these nesting dolls to you to take out and put back in over and over again.
- German Weather Station – These adorable little wood-carved houses will make a great conversation piece and are used in Germany to predict the weather.
- Goats Milk Products – These all natural solutions to lotion, body wash and soap will leave your skin healthy and fresh-smelling.
- Wax and Seals – Ever received a letter with melted wax on the back? These combinations make a perfect gift and will also be the envy of your friends.
- Polish Box Collections – Straight from the Tatra mountains, these boxes are hand-carved from seasoned Lindenwood
- Jams – A large enough assortment of jams awaits your taste-buds. From apricot to plum, to elderberry, you won’t be disappointed.
Leave a Reply