Although Pinckney Bend Distillery was not officially on the Hermann Missouri Chocolate Wine Trail, we noticed that they honor wine trail tickets so we took a small detour to the New Haven Arts District. The staff there was so helpful and friendly and even let us enter and sample their spirits before their official opening time. Each of the spirits sampled was excellent quality. They even provided chocolate treats to try with their Rested American Whiskey. They then gave us a great tour of the facility. Overall, we were very pleased with their service and product.
One of the best drinks they offered at the end of the tasting tour was a gin and tonic that was out of this world. They make their own tonic syrup from different botanical elements. If you tried their world famous spirits, leave us a review in the comment section.
To view some other venues for the Hermann Chocolate Wine Trail click on the following links:
- Adam Puchta Winery – White Chocolate Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
- Bias Winery – Decadent Chocolate Truffle Cookies
- Star Lane Three Saints – Ground Pork and Chocolate Ragu
- Hermannhof Winery – Braised Beef Short Ribs
- OakGlenn Winery – Chocolate Mousse
- Robller Winery – Double Chocolate Scone
- Stone Hill Winery – Cayenne Chocolate Brownie
- Pinckney Bend – Chocolate Candy